Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Reveille, Reveille

How your cat will get you up, given the chance:

4 comments:

Justin Buist said...

One of ours, back when I was unemployed and would sleep in, would walk up and lick my face. Then he'd chomp down on my goatee and pull some hairs out.

That'll wake you up!

Comrade Misfit said...

Justin, that gives me an idea for another entry.

BadTux said...

LMAO!

This, BTW, is why I feed my cats immediately before going to bed, not in the morning. That way they still have a few dribbles of food left in their bowls in the morning and aren't desperate enough to resort to the baseball bat (or the claws to the face -- yes, The Mighty Fang can get mighty insistent when his 18-pound self isn't fed when HE wants it!).

Comrade Misfit said...

Two out of my three cats are overweight, so I do not leave food out (unless I am going to be away longer than 12 hours). I feed them and then I pick it all up an hour later.