Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Your Name Today (Link Repaired)

You can plug in your name and year of birth to find out what your name would be today.

Sorry about the earlier link....

8 comments:

Marc said...

Linky no good. Points back to unavailable page of your blog.

bmq215 said...

Yeah, there's a "http://eb-misfit.blogspot.com/" tacked on to the front end of the link that screws things up. Actual link is: http://time.com/3856405/baby-name-popularity/

Deadstick said...

Now there's a premise that makes no sense at all...if your name was high on the popularity list at your birth, MAYBE. If it was low, no correlation.

Comrade Misfit said...

Deadstick, the correlations are for the top 1,000 names. People named weirdly are SOL.

Anonymous said...

Unlikely. My given name is the last name of my mother's maiden name...as was my father's. Not quite as much the recognition as Iceland does, but something....

Phil said...

Gag me!
Philip is not bad enough?
Now it would be "Ian"?

I would be legally changing my name to something that more fits my personality, like Dickhead.

LOL!

Actually my Mom told me once that she almost named me Nick so I guess that would have been closer.

w3ski said...

Interesting that it chose my middle name as one of the yearly choices.
w3ski

Robert Fowler said...

So today, I would be Jacob Ian? I think I'll keep Robert Albert.