Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Phishing Warning

I have been getting texts that have asked me to verify my adddress to ensure that a shipment arrives properly and which contain links. I've been deleting them immediately.

You should, too. They are scams.

You should also advise those that you know who may fall prety to such criminal bullshit.

1 comment:

JustMusing said...

I just completed a 2.5 hour employer required course on Phishing, Smishing, Social Engineering, Promise of Money, Give Us All Your IP or We'll Post All Your DM's, Let Me Borrow Your ID Badge, Entry Door Tailgating, and Can I haz your password?

Watch out for mis-spellings, poor grammar, bogus links, bogus sender addresses, and mouse over everything to check for spoofs.

My work computer logs me off if I'm away for 5 minutes and the constant re-authenticating just to read work e-mails is sucking up engineering time.

I'm starting to feel a little paranoid.