Words of Advice:

"Never Feel Sorry For Anyone Who Owns an Airplane."-- Tina Marie

"
If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

"
Flying the Airplane is More Important than Radioing Your Plight to a Person on the Ground
Who is Incapable of Understanding or Doing Anything About It.
" -- Unknown

"There seems to be almost no problem that Congress cannot, by diligent efforts and careful legislative drafting, make ten times worse." -- Me

"What the hell is an `Aluminum Falcon'?" -- Emperor Palpatine

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Bangity

My club had its first Bullseye match of the year. I shot 801-15x. That's on par with what I did on the last match of last year.

On one of the timed-fire stages, I lost track and almost ended up with an unfired round. When I realized that the bolt hadn't locked back, I snapped a shot off, which cost me a couple of points. Still, timed-fire is my best phase of the match. I can shoot that into the low-mid 90s per each run.

The club matches are not really hard-core. Which is fine, this is for fun.

One of the other shooters had Bushnell Sentry spotting scope. I could see the holes in the black of his target at 50 yards with it, so I probably ought to think about getting one.

No comments: