Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday.... Make It Another Caturday

Because mostly, I have nothing:


I did make up some "mouse phart" loads last night for range use with the snubbie- 158grn LSWCs over 2.9 grns of Trail Boss. If I had straight wadcutters, I would have used them. Some very little experimentation taught me that it can be harder to do a fast match reload with wadcutters, for the tapered noses of the semi-wadcutters help guide the rounds into the chambers.

Other than that, my damned phone designated every text on it as "unread". There is no way to mass-designate them as "read", I would have had to open each one, individually, to clear it. So I just deleted everything. No reason to keep them, I could always try to subpoena them from the NSA if I really needed them.

One of the wrinkles of Google's Blogger is if you go to the list of posts for your blog, you can see everything back to the first one. But you can't search that far back. But you can search for them from the blog's home page. This became a bit of an issue because I had it in mind to tag all of the posts about Clinton from the `08 campaign. Having to do it from the home page meant that I had to open each one and edit it by adding the tag (could have done it en masse from the post listing page).

Which meant that I ended up reading every one. Which also refreshed my memory as to what a nasty and near-Rovian campaign she ran six years ago.

No comments: