Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset,
A/K/A P01135809, A/K/A Dementia Donnie

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Reciprocal Blogroll

I'm going through that section and pruning out those who aren't reciprocal.

But if you've blogrolled me and you're not in any of my blogrolls, let me know, so I can fix that.

Caveat: If you're one of the Banhammer Boys, forget about it.

Also, if your blog is really old, please post something. Anything will do. Otherwise, it'll go, too.

14 comments:

Phil said...

Even though we are on opposite ends of the political spectrum, you have been on the blogroll of every iteration I have gone through for the last 16 years continuously.

Phil @ Bustednuckles.com and at The Vulgar Curmudgeon, https://bustednuckles.blogspot.com/

Originally at Ornery Bastard but I have let that one go dormant.

Comrade Misfit said...

I’ll have to add your new one.

Comrade Misfit said...

At https://bustednuckles.com, I didn’t see a link to here.

Phil said...

Fixed that already.
I could have sworn I added you.

Comrade Misfit said...

Thanks. I’ll fix mine as soon as I get to a real computer. Doing it on a phone sucks.

Comrade Misfit said...

And....done!

Paul W said...

If you go looking at my blog for links, I had to create a separate page for them because the blogspot widget for my links up and disappeared one day and I decided not to mess with that. I do have you listed, misfit.

https://noticeatrend.blogspot.com/p/links.html

Comrade Misfit said...

Paul, your blog is listed in the "Politics and Shit" section of the blogroll

CenterPuke88 said...

Waiting for Paul W to ask which category he falls into…

Ten Bears said...

I was hoping for Hooligans, Harleys and Helicopters but ... it's cool

Paul said...

Can I go under "Potpourri"???

Comrade Misfit said...

Why not? I’ll just rename one of the categories.

Paul W said...

I was joking about the potpourri! I needed something to spice up the bathroom!

Comrade Misfit said...

I thought you were referring to Jeopardy. Anyhoo, the category is now there and you’re in it.