Words of Advice:

"Never Feel Sorry For Anyone Who Owns an Airplane."-- Tina Marie

"
If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

"
Flying the Airplane is More Important than Radioing Your Plight to a Person on the Ground
Who is Incapable of Understanding or Doing Anything About It.
" -- Unknown

"There seems to be almost no problem that Congress cannot, by diligent efforts and careful legislative drafting, make ten times worse." -- Me

"What the hell is an `Aluminum Falcon'?" -- Emperor Palpatine

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Trump's Culinary Crimes Against Humanity

Donald Trump ate in his first D.C. restaurant as POTUS on Saturday night ... Trump ordered a strip steak, which he ate per his preference, well done and with ketchup [snark deleted].
I'll let the fact that he ate at the restaurant in his own hotel mostly pass.

But steak? Well-done? And with ketchup? Has he no soul? Has he no class?

Well, we know the answer to that, for he eats pizza with a fork.

But then again, he also eats fried chicken with a fork.

Barbarian.

2 comments:

3383 said...

I like what well done should be. But if I order i, someone apparently gets pissed off and sends me a hockey puck. So I order medium well.

I never had an undercooked steak in the Fleet.

If I order medium, I get medium rare. Which grosses me out. No, I'm not twelve years old anymore.

Ketchup? ugh.

w3ski said...

Culinary abortions aside. The man wears bad fitting suits and a tie that hangs down to his balls?
I don't want this Bozo the represent us at all even by his looks! Besides that his profile is akin to a sack of potatoes.
w3ski