Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, April 3, 2022

A Decade On

George went over the Rainbow Bridge.





He was my first cat. He was also a cat who was bottle-fed as a kitten, so he had some peculiar ideas about what it meant to be a cat. I always thought that George thought that he was human, albeit cursed with no real vocal range and a lack of opposable thumbs. He wanted to eat human food and he would not touch meat if it hadn't been cooked.

In the car, although he usually rode in his carrier, the door was open and he'd lie elsewhere if he felt like it. More than once, he stood in my lap with his front paws on the windowsill.

He was pretty unique, so far as cats go. I miss him a lot.

6 comments:

Tewshooz said...

I am so sorry that you lost him. I know it hurts, having lost a few myself.

Ombibulous said...

I am sorry for your loss. Unique cats are the hardest to lose. I'm sure he had a good life.

Old NFO said...

Condolences.

gray fox said...

Aw,,,

Console yourself with the realization that he had the best human he possibly could ever have found.

Nebris said...

He looks like he was a sweetheart.

Richard said...

Sorry. I've lost a few over the years. They are special animals.