Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year 2020

I wish I could be optimistic about this New Year. But I am not.

Politically, I see the partisan divide broadening in an abyss. If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know where I stand and whom I blame for that.

Personally, in my offline world, which involves a number of people that I care deeply about, some real shit is happening. Almost all of it has the potential to be pretty bad.

For me myself, all is pretty good. But I'm not an island, I'm not alone in the world.

So I'm pulling on the crash helmet and fastening the safety harness.

2020, here I stand, motherfucker.

Do your worst.

4 comments:

dinthebeast said...

For me personally, this year has the potential to beat the crap out of the previous two or three, but the hits we've taken getting here were harsh.
Good luck to your people and you, it's gonna be a wild ride and you're needed, as are we all.

-Doug in Oakland

seafury said...

Pretty sure 2020 is going to do its worst. With the help of god's annoited. But won't it be wonderful when the world ends and all of the good
decent people are with jebus and all the demoncraps and LBTQXYZ and people who are different than us are in hell? Paraphrasing a years worlth of bible prophesy from good old dad in law. Happy new year to all and the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign as we are
heading in an area with expected turbulence.

Eck! said...

I will not tolerate BS and lies.

To borrow a line; if I draw and point, I'll shoot.

If anyone goes all fundy religion on me see line 2.
My rights are the same as yours and I give no quarter
to those that differ. I've reached the tough buzzard
stage of life. I see 2020 as the year all the prep
will be verified.

As to the whining asterisk in chief. I foresee you getting
your ass kicked if not in life certainly in the history books.

Eck!

CenterPuke88 said...

Er, if they are right, the rapture is the chosen going away and 1000 years of the rule of the beast, eh? Works for me, that way I don’t have to put up with their sanctimonious asses.