Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Caturday Update

I slept in. The cats, especially Jake and George, worked to get me up and moving. I finally did, just before 8AM. I put dry food in one bowl for Gracie and divided up a can of Friskie's for all three. George and Jake did not seem impressed, most of the wet food is still there.

So I put all fo the wet food into one bowl and left it. Jake was sitting by the food, giving me the "bring me another can, waitress" look.


I long ago developed an immunity to the plea for a different flavor of food. If they don't want to eat it, too bad for them.

3 comments:

suz said...

What? That's not a "Thanks, Mom! I love you so much!" look?

D. said...

Two of your cats are George and Gracie?

(and word verification is 'inacat')

*chortle*

Ruckus said...

Last time I had a cat he was an outdoor cat. He could and did find his own food when the prepared selection was not to his satisfaction. However he always did eat it. Eventually.
Maybe it just needed to stink a certain amount to be eatable?