Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Friday, September 24, 2010

The FBI Once Equated Protesting with Treason

Now they equate it with terrorism.

So, Dear Sheeple, don't go out and protest something if you don't want the goons from the FBI kicking down your door.

Same old shit, different administration. I take it that President "I Taught Constitutional Law" Obama didn't get into the 4th Amendment in his class.

(H/T)

6 comments:

Nangleator said...

Do we actually need the FBI? I mean, DHS totally snarfed up their bailiwick, right? That's probably why they're seeing terrorists behind every tree. Trying to stay pertinent.

I've got a government spending cut for the Rethugs! They'll see me as a hero!

Chuck Pergiel said...

I got a 404 on the link and let them know what I thought of that. I put the name of your blog in my complaint, except for the "comma I" at the end, which I never noticed before. What's up with that?

Comrade Misfit said...

Charles, it's from the Pink Floyd song. Most people, though, leave off the ", I", but not all, when they refer to this blog.

Chuck Pergiel said...

Oh. I recognized the song immediately when I heard it, but I don't think I ever knew the lyrics. I need more dope.

Comrade Misfit said...

Charles, I changed the link to another locale, so you should be able to read the story.

Chuck Pergiel said...

At least they got a warrant. Have you seen "Covert Affairs"? It's all gung-ho anti-terrorist, except there is a little thread of WTF is going on here? It's just entertainment, and Piper is nice to look at.

There are more agencies, more people, and more money employed in "Security" by the government than ever before, like ten times as much as in 2000. Can't remember where I read that. They are probably all tripping over each other looking for someone to bust. Here's your chance to get on the news.