Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Thursday, May 3, 2012

So, What's Happening in the Clean World?

The movers came yesterday morning and unloaded my crap right into my new apartment. I am deep into the throes of unpacking and storing and sorting and, occasionally, throwing shit out. I broke a plate and a mug unpacking. The movers broke two pots and a hinge-down faceplate on my DVD/VCR, which is probably repairable with model airplane glue.

That is, if they even sell it anymore, what with the War on Drugs and all of that nonsense.

I don't have Internet at home. So I have not been paying much attention to the news, though I did hear that Ol' Willard was busy sucking up to Michael Bloomberg. Since Mike the Megalomaniac is a big fan of disarming the citizenry, you can bet that was a topic of discussion. I'll bet a box of crullers that Mittens told Mayor Mike to pay no attention to Mittens' pandering to the NRA, that a Rmoney Administration will be a friend of the Mayors Against All Guns.

Anyway, break's over, time to go back home and resume unpacking.

I hope that I can find the cabling, let alone the remotes, before the cable guy comes.

5 comments:

Peter said...

Hope you have room for everything. When we moved to our present city, Miss D. and I shared a friend's house for reasons of economy, and left my library (3,000+ books) and other bits and pieces boxed up in the garage. One of these days, we'll move to a larger place and have room to unpack it all!

w3ski said...

Big congrats on the move. Glad your stuff caught up finally. Moving is never easy.
w3ski

Frank W. James said...

How is the cat taking the move? That's the $64 question?...

All The Best,
Frank W. James

Comrade Misfit said...

Jake is doing well. He likes being an only cat.

bearsense said...

Boy do I miss moving - - Been longer here than anytime in my life - - 14 moves in 21 years in the military (and subsequent relocation) !!
It takes an average of a year to find everything !!
Hope the move includes a job .
Bear