Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset,
A/K/A P01135809, A/K/A Dementia Donnie

Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year

This is what I expect for 2024:

I pray that I'm wrong.

I hope we all have a safe, healthy and prosperous 2024.

5 comments:

seafury said...

You stole my meme. Just think, one year from now.......

Unknown said...

Best forecast I've seen.
Check your fire extinguisher.
Best to you

Patrick

Stewart Dean said...

It's not just a grease fire but all kinds of ammo cooking off. I keep telling myself that all the shit that was under the rocks from the '50, 60's and before are better out in the sunlight where we can face it and put down 3' for good with a stake through its heart (or lump of coal).

JustMusing said...

I thought I recognized that apt tag:

v. Originated from the Sci-Fi series "Farscape" as an failure in translation of the word fuck from alien species' languages to English via translator microbes. See frell.

If 2023 is the example for what to expect, we are truly frelled.

GOT damn V.

pigpen51 said...

Comrade,
I also wish you the best in the coming year. I am afraid that your prediction for 2024 might be true. I can only hope that somehow things change, but then again that would require people to change. Stranger things have happened.