Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Thursday, July 19, 2012

FM Hot

101.7 may be a good radio station, but it's a lousy temperature.

I'll bet Mittens enjoyed seeing his picture in the paper with a GOP activist who was just arrested on 23 counts, including multiple counts of rape and kidnapping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... let's see if Obama is a terrorist because of his connections with Rezko; what does this make Romney?

Anonymous said...

Wish Blogger would be consistent with what name it puts on my comments.

w3ski said...

I now live at 2500 feet in the Calif. Sierra Foothills. I used to live in Redding Ca. at the North end of the Ca. "flatlands". In Summer in Redding my last year there it got up to 120 degrees F. It got up to 120, 3 days that summer and I also had two weeks of temps above 110!
A hundred degrees was actually cool after all that heat.
I remember waking up to 80 plus at 5 am.
Nothing like going out to walk the dog and getting "hit in the face" with 115 plus. I surely don't miss that hell hole of heat.
Only plus side is when Redding hits over a hundred the humidity is most always single digits. Still, blistering heat really sucks.
I've had My fill.
w3ski