Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Operation Insanity- Day 4

Rocky has been spending his time under my couch. He comes out to drink, eat, use the litterbox and to hiss at every other critter. Bella spends a lot of time behind my bed, though she does like lying on the window sill and on my bed. Today was the first day that another cat could hop up on the bed when she was there without Bella hissing.

Gracie has been showing some signs of pain in her rear. I took her to the vet today; her anal glands were full and partially impacted, with signs of inflammation and infection. The vet squeezed out the gunk and she is now on antibiotics for two weeks. Fortunately, Gracie takes meds with no problems.

She also had a live flea, so they all get to have advantix for three months. I did my cats, the two boarders I'll get when I can.

2 comments:

Nangleator said...

"The vet squeezed out the gunk"

I'm curious how a cat handles this sort of painful intimacy.

Comrade Misfit said...

I think it's fair to say that it wasn't the highlight of her day.

But still, I imagine that it wasn't the highlight of the vet's day, either. -- "Hi dear, how was you day?" "I got to squeeze all sorts of foul crud from a cat's ass!"