Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Thursday, January 3, 2008

"Operation Thin the Herd" Commences Tonight

The weak candidates are going to start going away as the third year of the 2008 presidential campaign gets going.

It's about fucking time. So far I've been spared most of the idiot advertising, but you can bet your ass that once the primaries roll around here, I'm going to either be renting movies or watching HBO. The best year I ever had during a presidential campaign was when I was overseas for almost all of it and, other than the foreign edition of Newsweek and an occasional look at the International Herald-Tribune, I could ignore most of it. I just read some stuff on the issues and made my choice and for the rest of it, I wasn't bombarded with crap.

Other than the schafenfruede of watching Guiliani's campaign start to sputter and burn, I'm trying to tune it out for now.

No comments: