Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, December 13, 2020

The Rifles of Losers and Traitors

The Trump 2020 rifle.

Kahr Arms wasn't the only chuckleheads to make rifles commemorating the presidency of the Seditious Loser.

10 comments:

MarkS said...

I can only take the existence of things like this as (further)evidence that our wealthy are not taxed nearly enough.WTF is it with these wildly overpriced totem objects? If I really thought the apocalypse was upon us I might buy an M1 Garand. Short of that, I'm good with my break-barrel 12 gauge.

Comrade Misfit said...

You might find that a good M-1 is hard to find, right now.

MarkS said...

Yeah, I know. Weird considering how many were made.Where'd all the Carcanos go?I'm old enough to remember them being offered in the backs of magazines. As much as I'd prefer the semi-auto, a Carcano or a decent Moisin-Nagant still got the job done and aren't exactly flooding the market, either. I'd put it down to the current obsession with .223s, but I'd still expect to see them for sale.

Comrade Misfit said...

A Mosin is a decent rifle. The ‘00s were a time when $200 or less would get one a rifle and a spam-can of ammo. But the Carcano is an awful gun. Without the en-bloc clips, it’s a single-shot.

Ten Bears said...

Just for show, right? Doesn't really shoot ... right?

Tod Germanica said...

My brother bought me a Mosin Nagant 91 dated 1942 for, I belive, $69.95 way back when. But since I don't hunt (I just eat the critters) and my screaming tinnitus makes even range firing problematic, I traded it for an Ovation guitar for my son two years back at Humboldt Pawn in Eureka, california. It was dead accurate and plenty well made if crudely finished. Some Trumpite California mountain man is probably eating venison it provided right now.

CenterPuke88 said...

Gun Jesus disagrees on the Carcano, Comrade.

Comrade Misfit said...

CP88, I would have the same opinion of the Garand if Garand clips were not readily available and if .30-06 ammo was uncommon.

So you have a gun shooting uncommon ammo, which needs stripper clips, and the bolt is not as readily operated as is a Mauser or an Enfield. Carcanos kinds sorta resemble Mosins, except you don't need a clip to run a Mosin.

MarkS said...

Ghost of JFK might have a thing or 2 to say about the Carcano. Oswald was ex-Marine & they got good training as riflemen. My late father(1st division, Guadalcanal) was a scary good shot and probably would have been dangerous with a slingshot

Tod Germanica said...

Yep, Texas Tower Whitman too, ex-gyrene. Every man a marksman.