Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Friday, April 3, 2015

Yahrzeit

George, gone three years, now.


He was my starter cat. I made a lot of mistakes with him, I guess. But he was bottle-fed and hand-reared alone, so he didn't know much more about being a cat than I did.

I used to buy moderately-priced cuts of beef, cook them and share some of it with him. He liked the end pieces that were done more. One time, Eck! suggested that I give him a bit of raw beef because, as she told me, cats go nuts for raw meat.

Not George. He gave me a look of "aren't you going to cook it" and then he tried to bury the dish. Which is hard to do on a linoleum floor, but he got the point across.

George, to the end of his days, thought that people food was what he should eat and that he should sleep on the bed sheets or the pillows, not on top of the covers. He was 90% attitude and I loved him so much.

May peace be upon you, George.

No comments: