Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Friday, April 6, 2012

Switch Off

I've gotten rid of those stinking comment verification thingies. I'll run the risk of this being a low enough profile blog that the spammers will go elsewhere.

But if they show up, I'll throw the crypto lock back on.

7 comments:

w3ski said...

Thank You. My old and tired eyes has a hell of a time making out the letters.
w3ski

D. said...

Thanks. It was so easy to mistake some letters for others, and sometimes the, er, assemblages of random type were too blurry to make out.

Nangleator said...

Thanks for the effort, and I'll certainly understand if it needs to change back.

I started to call what I'm doing right now as "trying to post a reply." My success rate was nearly 80%.

Joe said...

I've failed to read those correctly so many times, I was beginning to wonder if I really am a spambot.

Frank W. James said...

I was going to remove mine but in the past 3 days I've been hit by some sort of spam that gets past google's spam block, so I'm leaving mine ON. Strange spam, it always has the term "leatherjacket" as part of its name, but it also is different and never the same...

All The Best,
Frank W. James

BadTux said...

Too bad we can't trace those spammers back to their home address, catch them when they come out of their den of evil to mow the lawn or something, and cut their balls off to teach them that spamming our blogs isn't nice. But man, how I wish... yah, I do *not* like spam or spammers.

BTW, when did Chairman Meow start blinking his eyes?

-Badtux the Much-spammed Penguin

Comrade Misfit said...

BadTux, I don't know. I use Firefox, mostly, and I've never seen a blink. But I just looked at the page with Chrome and sure enough, his eyes blink.

As for the spammers, I'd go more for "heads impaled on pikes", if I had my way about it.