Senator Lindsey Graham is dead.
About the best I can say is that he was the ultimate toady, always running alongside/behind somebody more charismatic or more powerful. He sucked up to Trump about as hard as he could.
On the other hand, the Russians hated him enough to issue an arrest warrant and he was a supporter of Ukraine, so there is that.
And he apparently never deleted his anti-Trump tweet.
ETA this:
“I Don’t Think About You At All”
5 hours ago



7 comments:
Other than his support for Ukraine, I can't think of one redeeming position of his. His support for Ukraine got them exactly nothing from Trump and Kegseth, so even that was worthless.
Ann Telnaes has a compendium of her napalm strikes on the invertebrate Graham
https://anntelnaes.substack.com/p/sen-lindsey-graham-dead
So Graham was in Ukraine on the 10th meeting with Zelensky and passed away on the 11th. Putin's enemies have a way of suddenly dying. Coincidence? I'm just speculating...
Dale
Moscow Mitch is down for the count. An old saying: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/good_things_come_in_threes
Everyone has a dark shadow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgIsyoxZ7Uw
The Mitch story is that he had a fall. And then he had pneumonia.
But neither are reasons for the responding paramedics to administer CPR.
Lindsey Graham has died. I lack anything to say about him. So all I can
say is, he's dead, good.
Reality: Political and economic power structures are always nasty, at the root , about who gets to hog the toys and good life. But in the South, it's so, so much worse: more bare knuckled, more bigoted/racist, more exploitative, more flatout openly greedy. That's where Graham came from and what he was about. And starting with Nixon's Southern strategy, it began moving North; now with Trump, the evolution is complete.
Our double-wide trailer trash nation; take a bow.
Post a Comment