Orange Felon Can't Tell Me What to Do

Words of Advice:

DONALD TRUMP IS A CONVICTED FELON (EPSTEIN'S BFF) AND A TRAITOR. CASE CLOSED.

“In America, THE LAW IS KING.” -Thomas Paine, Common Sense.

"America, where we restrict access to vaccines and healthcare, but you can have all the guns you want." -- Stonekettle

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"Thou Shalt Get Sidetracked by Bullshit, Every Goddamned Time." -- The Ghoul

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

If something sounds good in your head, don't let it come out of your mouth.

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"ICE: Too Scared to be a Soldier, Too Dumb to be a Cop." -- Dropkick Murphys

"Tear Gas Tastes Like Fascism." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

Karma may sometimes be late to arrive.
But it never loses an address.

Monday, July 6, 2026

Another Day, Another Failure by Temu Caesar

The U.S. has withdrawn most of the troops that were sent to Nigeria earlier this year to help root out Islamic State insurgents, according to the head of U.S. Africa Command, as the military pivots toward what it describes as an African-led model for security cooperation.

"I came, I saw, I bombed, I left." Not sure what that's in Latin, but that's pretty much what happened.

A splashy attack, then Trump gets bored and turns to find some other place to drop bombs on. He's like a squirrel with a gun.

2 comments:

Leo Knight said...

According to Google, "Veni, vidi, delevi, verti": I came, I saw, I destroyed, I turned around.

Jones, Jon Jones said...

Beware of hunting rabbits
Deford’s profile of Knight is headlined “The Rabbit Hunter” because of an extended metaphor Knight used with his players, urging them to focus on the important things and to stop chasing rabbits. Knight was, of course, really talking about himself. He chased rabbits his entire career; he blew up petty grudges and minor conflicts until they became reason to hurl furniture across a hardwood floor. “Instead of fighting the elephants,” he told Deford, “I just keep going after the rabbits.”

https://throwbacks.substack.com/p/the-rabbit-hunter-1981