Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Your Sunday Morning Prop Noise

First test-flight of a restored Tiger Moth:

4 comments:

Keaaukane said...

You were taking off in Tiger Moths
Your wings against the brush strokes of the day

Al Stewart, "Flying Sorcery"

CenterPuke88 said...

Lovely little video. Watching him land reminded me of my private pilot exam flight. I was lined up for my landing and decided I was too high and announced to the tester that I was going around. He said, “OK, I like the decision, but what else could you do instead?”…So I put the Skyhawk into a side slip and dropped it down onto the numbers. Gotta love my instructor for showing me slips so clearly! The tester said if I hadn’t recognized the poor position on final, he was going to fail me (so honesty with yourself pays) but that the slip was nicely done, and he complemented my instructor.

Old NFO said...

Very nice video! And an excellent primer on what it takes to test fly a bird!

JustMusing said...

The song at the end of the video made my day and the Tiger Moth is a sweet plane.