Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Anger Issues

As I noted yesterday, I dropped Gracie off at the vet's this morning to have her butt shaved and then I drove into work. The vet's office is ten minutes from the office, forty minutes later I was pulling into the parking lot. Seems they are trimming trees along the main road to get the overhanging branches cleared away prior to winter. That's a good thing to do, but it backed traffic up worse than a snowstorm.

The office building is on a little side street off the main road. Coming up to the turnoff, I figured I could just scoot down the shoulder and make the turnoff.

Wrong.

Some cranky blonde bitch in a Ford sedan was sitting with half her car in the shoulder to keep people from doing that. There were two other cars ahead of me and three behind, all wanting to make that turn, which that skank was stopping us from doing. We had to wait about five minutes until she moved far enough down the road to clear the intersection.

I wanted to beat her into a coma with an entrenching tool. Just for fun.

So, after work, when I'm making the (thankfully) short drive to pick up my cat, I'm telling the story to a friend. She said: "Clearly you have anger management issues."

To which I said: "No, I don't. I managed my anger just fine. I didn't beat her into a greasy spot on the pavement."

No comments: