That blog's been yanked.
Anyone know what's going on?
Charge It To Experience
11 hours ago
A blog by a "sucker" and a "loser" who served her country in the Navy.
If you're one of the Covidiots who believe that COVID-19 is "just the flu",
that the 2020 election was stolen, or
especially if you supported the 1/6/21 insurrection,
leave now.
Slava Ukraini!

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.You're here, you've consented. If you don't like it, go read some other goddamn blog. It's not as if you're paying me.
7 comments:
bears on strike?
Damn, I like his descriptions of his solar setup, and we're about to have to do something similar since PG&E won't reconnect service to the house we're moving to.
-Doug in Sugar Pine
I believe his health has not been the best . Last time he and his lovely wife stopped by our house to stay the night was at the start of movie. We soon determined that central fladuh was not the place to be for him and they beat feet back north . Hasn't been back to the sunshine state since. Of course between hurricanes and polytics it has not been visitor friendly either.
Me thinks he is getting ready for come what may and just put the blog on simmer for the time being. At least anyway that is what I gathered from a recent email note he sent.
Well, if you hear anything, we'd all like to know.
I haven't been dragged off to the camps. Health problems are being dealt with. Got tired of trolls and I'm putting my energy into other projects. Nice to be missed though.
Movie , hah hah ? ...course you knew i meant COVID though... reallygotta start proof reading
Yah, ya got tired of me , admi it lol.
Actually, I considered you to be one of the saner bloggers and refreshing to stop by buddy.
Well , here soon Desatan will hopefully get replaced with someone in the center , where all the sane folks reside.
Figured you'd see the post and repond
I thought you meant "move", like he was relocating to DeSatanville and thought better of it.
Post a Comment