Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck,
"FOFF" = Felonious Old Fat Fuck,
"COFF" = Convicted Old Felonious Fool,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset,
A/K/A P01135809, A/K/A Dementia Donnie,
A/K/A Dolt-45, A/K/A Don Snoreleone

Friday, May 24, 2024

Feel the Burn

Hypocrite, thy name is Boebert:

I may have something later on Haley the Great Flip-Flopper, who is now voting for the man she said was an unhinged lunatic who wasn't qualified to run a parking lot, but that is such low-hanging fruit that I almost need an entrenching tool to get at it. I'm curious as to what she got for selling the last shred of her integrity to the TOFF, but I'll bet it wasn't much at all. Ambassador to Chad or the Central African Republic, perhaps?

3 comments:

w3ski said...

Old "Handsy" Boebert, always ready to take credit for someone else's work. I hope she saw Pete's reply.
w3ski

JustMusing said...

Regarding Boebert and Haley;

1. You can't fix stupid

2. Decepticon Nikki once again revealed her true allegiance, a Total TOFF ass-kissing suck-up.

Always Self promotion before country, Constitution, honor, and rule of law.
Her immigrant parents are US Citizens and took this oath:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion."

Maybe she needs a reminder of what it means to be responsible citizen.

dinthebeast said...

Steve in Manhattan featured this post in Mike's Blog Round Up at Crooks and Liars.

-Doug in Sugar Pine