Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Donnie's Gut

I’m not happy with the Fed. They’re making a mistake because I have a gut, and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else’s brain can ever tell me.
So data and analysis mean nothing to Trump. It's what he feels in his gut that counts.

That approach turned out to not work so well in baseball.

Intelligent people look at data. Geniuses often figure out new ways to look at data.

You know who looks at complex situations and problems and goes with their gut feeling: Morons.

(Sorry for being late on this, but shit's been going on.)

4 comments:

The New York Crank said...

No no, Comrade Misfit, you've got it completely, totally, and absolutely wrong. Trump IS a genius because he HAS figured out a new way to look at data. Here's the process:

They put the data on his desk. He closes his eyes. The data then transmogrifies its ethereal essence into his intestines via photo-voltaic soma waves, producing enzymes that focus his laser-like thinking into the action of wiggling his thumbs. Put a cell phone under his thumbs and, voila!

Yours somewhat crankily,
The New York Crank

Deadstick said...

Hey, Trump...

My gut's full of shit. How about yours?

CenterPuke88 said...

Donnie’s gut is formulating his speech for Wednesday...let’s see...

“I’m honored to be here at this gathering for the funeral of George W. Bush, er, H.W. Bush. It’s a nice crowd, but not as big as at my inauguration, which was, of course, the biggest ever. George, I called him George because I knew him well, was President number 41, which is, of course, less than my number, 45. Because of this, I have decided that the next President of the United States will be known as number 44(A). Under my new executive order, each new President will keep the 44 and increment the letter in order that my number, 45, a yuge number, a bigger number than any of the other Presidents, remains the biggest and best ever. Now, where was I, oh, yes, is Vladimir here?...”

Dark Avenger said...

In Cheetolini’s case his microbiota in his gut is certainly smarter than him.

Which isn’t saying much.