Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"Ka-Boom" Goes the Site Watcher App

So some guy in Oklahoma runs "Steam Rules, Diesels SUCK!!" as a Google search. This old post of mine is the top hit. He blogs about it on a railfan site.

Not that I get a ton of traffic out here on the outer limits of the blogverse, but that has damn near tripled the average daily count.

OAT just dropped into the single digits, with a pretty good wind blowing. Good night to be inside.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Funny how that works sometimes.
A little while back, all of a sudden out of nowhere,mine went way up for a bit.
I never DID figure out exactly what it was about but I started getting hits from all over the world. The one thing I kept seeing was something about Blogger,publish,with huge url's.
I'd get an error message from blogger trying to track them.
I did manage to find a book review site but for the life of me, I still don't know what it was all about!

And if you think you are out on the edge, I must be on the other side of the Oort cloud.

Comrade Misfit said...

Busted, I have about 14-18 regulars. Most of the rest of the 60 or so are Goggle drive-bys. Yesterday I had 223 visitors and close to 400 pageloads. That's a record.