21,000+ posts, 57,000+ comments.
BFD, eh?
No SIMpathy For Them
2 hours ago
A blog by a "sucker" and a "loser" who served her country in the Navy.
If you're one of the Covidiots who believe that COVID-19 is "just the flu",
that the 2020 election was stolen, or
especially if you supported the 1/6/21 insurrection,
leave now.
Slava Ukraini!
European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.You're here, you've consented. If you don't like it, go read some other goddamn blog. It's not as if you're paying me.
8 comments:
Congrats. I concur with much of what you write. And thank you for taking the time to share your views and thoughts.
Dale
I agree DTWND ! Congrats !
Dunno if I've been around for the whole time, but at least for most of it. I also agree with Dale, thank you for doing this.
-Doug in Sugar Pine
Keep shining a bright spotlight on the malefactors and evildoers. You help us take action where we can and exact accountability (I did not make up that word). Here’s to 19 more!4
I've really appreciated this site. I pretty much always share your indignation, and when you expose a new outrage, I feel informed. I've started checking AP news thanks to you. Your meme/cartoon collections are a pleasant respite. Thank you.
Well done.check you feed every day.
I'm just a lurker, for about 10 of those years. I've shed most of my daily blog roll but I'm a steadfast happy reader here at the end of the bar.
All y'all, thank you for your kind words.
Post a Comment