Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Loss

Please have a kind mention in your heart for my co-blogger Eck!, whose wife, E, of 43 years passed away earlier this month.

She will be missed and mourned.

6 comments:

Comrade Misfit said...

I will be swinging the Hammer of Moderation vigorously on this.

Please keep your comments respectful of the dearly departed and her family respectful or keep them buried deep in your blackened and blasted heart.

B said...

My condolences and prayers for you, Eck!

CenterPuke88 said...

Very sorry for Eck!’s loss. The contributions of Eck! on this blog have always been thoughtful and incisive, and long may it remain so. This, in particular, is a brutal time of year for such a loss, not that any time is good for it.

Spud said...

I feel for you Eck. We Boomers are all at the cusp .

w3ski said...

My heart goes out to you. I am also an old as is my wife. Being a recluse makes my wife more precious than ever. I can not imagine her loss. I wish you the strength to get by.
w3ski

Jack the Cold Warrior said...

Much sympathy and condolences on the loss of your beloved wife. I well understand, as I lost my wonderful wife of 39 years 11 June 2021.