Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

No Need to Destroy Your Cell Phone

Donald Trump is sending Americans a text today. It's only a test.

5 comments:

Nangleator said...

How long before it's an ad about a Shithole product? Or a call to take up arms against the government of the United States? Or just to start murdering liberals?

Harry Hamid said...

"Dear America, this is your glorious leader, who everyone agrees is doing a tremendous job. The Democrats have been very unfair to me. Crooked Hillary wishes she could text everyone in this beautiful country like I can."

Except, you know, in all caps, with 3 words spelled wrong.

dinthebeast said...

Apparently you have to have a smartphone to get it. Briana's phone just made a weird-ass noise and my poor little cheap Samsung didn't make a peep.

-Doug in Oakland

J4rh34d said...

They must not have my number, though it hasn't changed in two decades. My smartphone is a Samsung J7, running Android 7.1.1. I had it on, with the volume turned up. Surrounding cubicles went crazy at the magic hour, but my phone was silent and motionless. I'll count my blessings.

Clyde said...

I just want to know how to disinfect my phone. I'll take a shower.