Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset,
A/K/A P01135809, A/K/A Dementia Donnie

Saturday, October 28, 2023

If At First You Don't Succeed, Try, Try, Again.
Then Quit. There's No Use Being a Damned Fool About It.

Former Vice President Mike Pence on Saturday dropped his bid for the Republican presidential nomination, ending his campaign for the White House after struggling to raise money and gain traction in the polls.

“It’s become clear to me: This is not my time,” Pence said at the Republican Jewish Coalition’s annual gathering in Las Vegas. “So after much prayer and deliberation, I have decided to suspend my campaign for president effective today.”

“We always knew this would be an uphill battle, but I have no regrets,” Pence went on to tell the friendly audience, which reacted with audible surprise to the announcement and gave him multiple standing ovations.

"Uphill battle", no shit there. The Trumpist MAGA wing of the party hates his guts for not helping in the TOFF's coup attempt. Everyone else hates his guts for having been an utter toady up until then.

To say that there is nobody not related to him who likes him is not much of an exaggeration.

Alfa Mike Foxtrot.

5 comments:

Richard said...

Well, maybe he could do something else. I don't hate him. I appreciate him. No way could he be president. But he looks like small potatoes compared to this new GOP.

Sixbears said...

The announcement came as a surprise to me. I forgot he was even running.

Richard said...

Dear misfit, we have been trying to understand our suicides. Me personally, I like this world and I feel as if I belong here. Nobody said it was easy.
You probably understand why I am so upset.
Maybe you don't?

Comrade Misfit said...

Richard, I don’t understand what you are referring to.

If you are thinking of hurting yourself, please call 988 without delay.

BadTux said...

I think even most of Pence's relatives give him side-eye.