Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Got a Spare $50K?

Then you can buy a newly-manufactured Colt 1877 Gatling gun! It's chambered in period-correct .45-70, which should be a real gas if you were to load them with black powder.



The price is from RUMINT, so if you can afford one, you'll have to have a dealer call Colt's wholesaler for price info.

8 comments:

montag said...

Just the thing to get rid of those pesky red squirrels.

Stewart Dean said...

When I was a kid, my father knew someone with one of these in his gun collection. He also had a Type 35 Bugatti, a full race Gran Prix machine. You don't mind the rich so much that have class.....

nunya said...

Great, yeah, If I ever need to kill a shitload of buffalo from a train, I'll order one.

The New York Crank said...

I'm gonna get me three of 'em. Them Gatlings are just the thang I need to proteck muhself if a burglar breaks into my bedroom.

Yours very crankily,
The New York Crank.

P.S. I love you anyway, Earthbound. Most of your politics are all-good, even though you do have this kinky thing about firearms.

Joe said...

Those cartridges are $1.75 apiece. Even after the acquisition cost, this baby can burn through $1,400 per minute. Alas, I am the 99%.

Comrade Misfit said...

I presume that if you're buying ammunition in lots of 10,000 rounds or more, that you can get a hell of a deal.

w3ski said...

Is this a registered/tranferable firearm? I'd LOVE one but I don't have a MG permit as we say in Ca.
rather have a Ma Duce, but this would be fun. Reloading dies haven't gone up that much. I used to "roll my own" at 5 to 1 for
.308's and .223's.
"I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning it smells like victory!" (without permission)
w3ski

Comrade Misfit said...

My understanding is that as far as Federal law goes, Gatling guns are not considered to be machine guns.