Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Two Hours I Won't Ever Get a Refund On

Terminator Salvation, AKA T-4. I went to see it today with a friend. I wanted to see Star Trek, she did not.

It was borderline horrible. The movie was far too heavy on special effects and waay too light on a story. Christian Bale and Sam Worthington would have been better off if they had shot the director and the writers instead of the various Terminators.

My friend admitted that we'd have been better off going to Star Trek.

Update: My post on another blog.

2 comments:

Lockwood said...

I was talking to a friend last night who more or less said the same thing, though he thought it was better than T3. How do you think they compare? I'm disappointed; I've enjoyed the series, the trailers looked intriguing, and I was hoping for a bang-up roller coaster like T2. Oh well. Another movie to see in a few years...

Comrade Misfit said...

T-3 and T-4 were equally as bad, though T-4 had even less of a story, imo.