Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Experimentation

Lisa said that when her posts included these words: Nancy Pelosi's breasts that traffic to her blog would spike.

I want to see if it's true.

And if that's what brought you here, might I suggest that you consider growing the frak up

3 comments:

Earl said...

And I am here because I like to see what you are writing, and I don't follow Nancy, she will have to do it all without me.

lahru said...

chicken breasts, I don't see any chicken breasts.

exmixer said...

Yep, worked here, where's the silicone, saline, or whatever the f they use these days?

Oh, wait, I've been here before, sorry. But there is a site, for the halt of mind. Someday, someone will explain the attraction of fake body parts. Fake tits, dicks, asses, whatever, unless it's because of cancer or disfigurement and the like, wtf...

exmixer