Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Monday, March 4, 2024

ABC News, et al, Are Run By Idiots

They're promising live coverage tomorrow night for Super Tuesday.

Why, people? The Russian Asset is going to sweep the GOP primaries. President Biden is going to sweep the Democratic primaries. It would be shocking news if they didn't.

So, given that, why live coverage? Because they're addicted to the model of politics as a sporting event?

My humble recommendation: Watch something else tomorrow. Streaming channels, cat vieos on YouTube, even the shopping channels. But not the major networks. With any luck, even NewsNation will get higher ratings.

2 comments:

Eck! said...

I watch what I need to get the picture.

However here tomorrow is primary day.
I will vote!


Eck!

dinthebeast said...

Not a problem, I don't own a television. I'll get my news from the same places I usually get it from and the results of the primaries will figure prominently in it, whether I like it or not.

-Doug in Sugar Pine