Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Caution on "Cheney's Hit Squad," If You Please

Seymour Hersh has spoken very recently about an alleged hit squad that was run directly out of Vice President Cheney's office. You can read blog posts about that here and here.

It may be true, I wouldn't put anything past those bastards. On the other hand, I have lost track of the number of times that Hersh reported on the "imminent bombing of Iran."

Hersh is making an extraordinary claim. As the old axiom goes, he now needs to furnish the level of proof required. For without proof, proof which is confirmed by other reporters, Hersh's claims are nothing but crazy talk.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

I'm sitting her whimpering because I'm not a gun toting lesbian..cause I'm in love..
I have a friend in Austin, Texas who has a friend in New York city who sent the linc to your blog to her and said "she must be a friend of Yellowdogs...I could only wish..
I too am a bush basher from way back and think he an his gang of outlaws should be brought up on charges from everything from treason to picking their noses and wiping in on my saddle.
Now I'm off to send a thank you email to Shady Lane in Austin so she can send a email to Harry in NYC and thank him for telling me about you...sugar?...I'll be back..Goddess bless your gun totin' ass