Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Monday, September 21, 2009

Bring Me My M41A Pulse Rifle


Find out Which Movie Hero Are You at LiquidGeneration.com!


H/T

And these could be fun at the range: Zombie targets.

H/T

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a shock! :)

Here's another. I got the same result. But knowing Ripley was an option, maybe I was aiming.

Unknown said...

Tonight I am just a quivering mass of tears.

But I would love an automatic weapon that I could use on idiots who refuse to be responsible pet owners.

Comrade Misfit said...

Dusty, I just read it. I am so sorry. My three are all rescues, two were kittens and one an adult.

Unknown said...

Bless you Comrade for saving them. We have 10 that live in the house and only Buddha knows how many we feed outside.

So pass me that M41A, I know just the person to use it on. My handgun has been hidden by the Ball n' Chain for some reason.

Mark Rossmore said...

Here's a working Airsoft version of the M41A. It even has a working LED counter.

http://www.monstersinmotion.us/weapons/01adw06.html

I wonder just how hard - or legal - it would be to create a fully functional weapon, as it's essentially a Tommy gun with a new shell and added electronics. People mod/bubba their weapons all the time, so could it actually be considered just a Tommy mod? Imagine showing up at the range with that thing....