Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Party On, Bangity Edition

Previously reported:
Now in the carry rotation.

6 comments:

Ole Phat Stu said...

Why does that remind me of Miss Dallas Archer of Tennessee ? ;-)

BadTux said...

Point. Click. Boom.

Just what you want when the shit hits the fan. Fuck all that "do I have a round racked in the chamber? Do I have the safety off? Is it cocked?" etc. BS, when the shit hits the fan, you want something that's as close to a Mac as possible.

Joe said...

A revolver in a rotation! I'm going to enjoy that phrase all day.

Comrade Misfit said...

Joe, really five guns in the carry queue.

Colt DS
Taurus 605 w/ CT laser
S&W Model 10 w/ CT laser
S&W Model 10 w/o laser
S&W 696 (because the caliber starts with a "4")

w3ski said...

Ok, you seem to have a good choice, but can you shoot with the non- dominant side? I mean as a "lefty" if you are a "righty". No political puns intended. How about Both hands at once?
My .45 acp seems to point shoot best from the left but the flying cases are hard to ignore. I know Dad qualified as a "lefty" with it.
That both hand drill drives me nuts personally.
'just a wondering'
w3ski

Comrade Misfit said...

I can shoot OK with my non-dominant hand, at least at the ranges where I would need to do so.

"both hands at once", you mean with two guns? I don't carry a "New York reload", so why would I need to?