Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Thursday, September 12, 2013

This Trailer Would Have Saved Me Five Bucks


3 comments:

w3ski said...

Thank you. Once I heard the plot I had no interest in it anymore and now I am actually Glad I didn't go.
w3ski

Phil said...

Sorry to be off topic but I know sometimes it takes a while for you to get to the emails and I wanted you to see this.

The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association has filed a federal freedom of information request and is marshalling support in Congress as part of a broad effort to stop federal agents from detaining and searching general aviation airplanes flown by pilots who have done nothing wrong.

http://www.flyingmag.com/news/dFGO0L1tpDM1VfEk.99

S O said...

I rejected the idea of going to cinema for this because of the actual trailer.

That trailer popped up about twenty times when I just wanted to watch music videos and stuff. It sounded like an indoctrination 'you thought you are safe, you are not' to me.

Imagine the government had run this trailer and its background voice over and over again - that would have been fishy, right?