Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Caturday; Shelter Edition

A mother at five kittens at a shelter.


Spay and neuter your pets, people.

5 comments:

w3ski said...

I Want! Can't help myself. And yes, all my nine cats Are spayed and neutered.
w3ski

CenterPuke88 said...

Yep...and 8 years ago, when a stray had one kitten on our porch (we had a box and a heating pad for her), both mother and daughter were checked and spayed. Mother stayed wild, but the kitten is still with us.

Old NFO said...

Frustrating... And feral cats (and dogs) are no joke...

Phil said...

Recently had a Momma and 3 kittens magically appear in my garage.
Found out she tore up a screen under the house in the foundation and squeezed in a hole behind the washing machine.
That was a month ago.
She was still nursing the kittens and went right back into heat.

She is skittish but friendly enough.
No idea who's cat she was.
My wife spent TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DOLLARS to get a strange cat fixed!
She isn't going anywhere now and my wife fell for the kitten that I had picked out then she told me I couldn't keep.
What is wrong with this picture?
I had it given away and she wouldn't let me!
Now we have FOUR of the flea bags laying around.

HELP!

Comrade Misfit said...

Now we have FOUR of the flea bags laying around.

HELP!


Muwhahahaha!

Sorry.

Surrender to the Dark Side, Luke. Yer almost officially a crazy cat person. You just need a couple more.....

Your wife did a good thing, by the way.