Sunday, December 28, 2025

Your Sunday Morning Jet & Prop Noise

Two turning, two burning, a P2V-7:

3 comments:

  1. I was hoping to see the "two burning" but they never even took the intake covers off. I know, not necessary for land based ops, but still cool to see them light off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that bird when I visited the museum. Didn't get a chance to see it actually running...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red covers do not come off. they are gates that retract inward to form the intake duct.

    Eck!

    ReplyDelete

House Rules #1, #2 and #6 apply to all comments. Rule #3 also applies to political comments.

In short, don't be a jackass. THIS MEANS YOU!
If you never see your comments posted, see Rule #7.

All comments must be on point and address either the points raised in the blog post or points raised by commenters in response.
Any comments that drift off onto other topics are subject to deletion.

(Please don't feed the trolls.)

中國詞不評論,冒抹除的風險。僅英語。

COMMENT MODERATION IS IN EFFECT UFN. This means that if you are an insulting dick, nobody will ever see it.