Warbirds from Oshkosh
I've heard rumors that a number of airports in the Midwest ran out of fuel, which has stranded a lot of would-be attendees.
It’s a dog’s life
15 hours ago
A blog by a "sucker" and a "loser" who served her country in the Navy.
If you're one of the Covidiots who believe that COVID-19 is "just the flu",
that the 2020 election was stolen, or
especially if you supported the 1/6/21 insurrection,
leave now.
Slava Ukraini!
European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.You're here, you've consented. If you don't like it, go read some other goddamn blog. It's not as if you're paying me.
3 comments:
Great video! I've got about 30 hours in T-2s, and quite a few in the D-18 Beech (AT-11 Kansan). That P-38 is immaculate! I hadn't heard about the fuel issues, but since most of those birds take 115/145, I can see that being an issue. There isn't much of that or 110LL available anywhere.
Somebody on one of the Stinson groups was complaining about being stuck somewhere because the next load of 100LL isn't going to be delivered until the 15th.
Me, I'd buy some jerricans, load up with 91 octane mogas (without ethanol) and press on, with my teeth clamped firmly shut.
https://www.pure-gas.org/
Post a Comment