Saturday, June 20, 2026

The Butthurt of the Trump

He's got cops all aound the Reflecting Pool and they're giving out tickets to anyone who touches the water.

"Whadja do at work today, Dad?"

"I ticketed people who dared to touch Our Dear Leader's green slime."

Bet those guys now wish they'd joined the fire department.

UPDATE: Now the National Guard is there. I did not have "deploy soldiers to guard an algae-ridden pool" on my 2026 bingo card. This just get dumber and dumber.

2 comments:

  1. Make
    Algae
    Grow
    Again

    He's right. Vandals caused the problems in the reflecting pool. We even know who they are. Their names are on the checks written to pay them to vandalize it.

    -Doug in Sugar Pine

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I still lived in the DC area I would troop right down to the pool and grab some blue litter, telling the cops it was not vandalism but gathering evidence against the actual vandals.

    ReplyDelete

House Rules #1, #2 and #6 apply to all comments. Rule #3 also applies to political comments.

In short, don't be a jackass. THIS MEANS YOU!
If you never see your comments posted, see Rule #7.

All comments must be on point and address either the points raised in the blog post or points raised by commenters in response.
Any comments that drift off onto other topics are subject to deletion.

(Please don't feed the trolls.)

中國詞不評論,冒抹除的風險。僅英語。

COMMENT MODERATION IS IN EFFECT UFN. This means that if you are an insulting dick, nobody will ever see it.