The Supreme Court Gives Us One More Reason To Hope Hell Exists.
So they can burn in it.
Meanwhile, Texas is a fucking cesspit and anyone who graduates from their schools will likely be a semi-literate doofus.
A blog by a "sucker" and a "loser" who served her country in the Navy.
If you're one of the Covidiots who believe that COVID-19 is "just the flu",
that the 2020 election was stolen, or
especially if you supported the 1/6/21 insurrection,
leave now.
Slava Ukraini!
The Supreme Court Gives Us One More Reason To Hope Hell Exists.
So they can burn in it.
European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.You're here, you've consented. If you don't like it, go read some other goddamn blog. It's not as if you're paying me.
6 comments:
I’m looking forward to the lawsuits. Since the Court held that parents can set boundaries for what their kids are exposed to in school, I think it may well come to bite Texas in the ass. Every atheist, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, etc parent will have standing…
I want to see them try to explain Lot's daughters to first graders.
-Doug in Sugar Pine
The "Right" bible should be taught because Jesus the Patriot wouldn't have wrote the Bible in a Texan accent. /S
Correction: not schools, madrassas to go with the "Christian" mullahs, as Molly Ivins tagged them time back.
"I think of Texas as the laboratory for bad government." -Molly Ivins, bless and honor her memory and departed soul.
Oh Molly:
I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults.
Post a Comment