Monday, March 9, 2026

Who Knew: Trump Has A Weird Fetish for Men's Shoes-- UPDATED

He keeps buying shoes for his Cabinet officials and aides. And he expects them to wear them.

That's just...weird. And his staff are all cowards.

UPDATE:

Rubio's such a suckup:

5 comments:

  1. those shoes look uncomfortable as hell.

    As President, I will insist on going sock-foot in the Oval Office for comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a metaphor, or what?

    -Doug in Sugar Pine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rubio: "I'm just showing that I am ready to fill Trump's shoes."
    Hegseth: "I filled Trump's shoes with whiskey and drank it."
    BJ Vance: I coughed a hair ball into them."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why the hell wouldn't they just go to the old geezer shoe store at the mall and get a pair that fits. Are they that afraid the the demented old coot that they think he could tell they weren't the shoes he gave them and shart at them as punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably because they'd be spotted and then the Orange Sundowner would get mad at them. He'd take offense and he has Irish Dementia (he forgets everything except his grudges).

      Delete

House Rules #1, #2 and #6 apply to all comments. Rule #3 also applies to political comments.

In short, don't be a jackass. THIS MEANS YOU!
If you never see your comments posted, see Rule #7.

All comments must be on point and address either the points raised in the blog post or points raised by commenters in response.
Any comments that drift off onto other topics are subject to deletion.

(Please don't feed the trolls.)

中國詞不評論,冒抹除的風險。僅英語。

COMMENT MODERATION IS IN EFFECT UFN. This means that if you are an insulting dick, nobody will ever see it.