Friday, February 13, 2026

“You Forgot My Blankie!”

Kristi Noem fired her pilot for forgetting her blanket. but she had to rescind it, because there was nobody else to fly the fucking airplane.

Any normal person would be embarrassed by having her in his cabinet. But she is a blonde who got the full Mar-a-Lago face and boob job, so he likes her.

6 comments:

  1. Homonym trouble...it's rescind not resend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has brown hair but identifies as a blonde.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like a blond who takes her little nervous yappy dog and IPad into a theater.

      Delete
  3. If I was that pilot the return flight would experience "turbulence like has never been seen before".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was once fired and then rehired. I was injured in the shop by a customers car, so I sued for damages, to me. My boss thought I was suing him because he was named in the suit. My lawyer couldn't convince him of the error of his ways, but his lawyer finally cooled him down. He had gone as far as to change the locks on the building, and I opened the shop for the last 4 years. I didn't want to own the shop from a wrongful termination suit. I was rehired by the afternoon, but loyalty never came back. I hated that job with a passion, after that.
    w3ski

    ReplyDelete

House Rules #1, #2 and #6 apply to all comments. Rule #3 also applies to political comments.

In short, don't be a jackass. THIS MEANS YOU!
If you never see your comments posted, see Rule #7.

All comments must be on point and address either the points raised in the blog post or points raised by commenters in response.
Any comments that drift off onto other topics are subject to deletion.

(Please don't feed the trolls.)

中國詞不評論,冒抹除的風險。僅英語。

COMMENT MODERATION IS IN EFFECT UFN. This means that if you are an insulting dick, nobody will ever see it.